Thursday, April 16, 2020

DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS: April 16, 2020

POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY:
"I will learn to be more patient.  I will find creative ways to occupy myself.  I will love my family and count my blessings.  I will learn to live with uncertainty and move through life bravely.  I will not give into the "what if's" that haunt my brain.  I will accept that life isn't perfect sometimes."
~Unknown 

*Distance Learning continues! Don't forget to stay in touch with your teachers, ask for help when needed, and to sign in on the HUB every "school" day! Check the Distance Learning Site on the JHS webpage for the latest updates.

*CHOIR AUDITIONS FOR NEXT YEAR
To find information on choir auditions for next school year, watch This Video for details and instructions. Auditioned choir classes are Chorale and Bel Canto, along with the auditioned show choirs Connection and Jive. If you have any questions, contact Philip Brown at pbrown@isd271.org. Hope to hear MANY JHS students audition!

No comments:

Post a Comment